Grief is the death of something. It is the cessation of something that our hearts longed for, hoped for, or found purpose in. No one likes to grieve, and grief can be one of the hardest and loneliest emotions to navigate.
Yet, If you befriend grief as your ally and give it space in your life, it has the power to breed character and insight like nothing you have ever experienced. You just have to be willing to recognize it, own it, and commit to moving through it.
In this episode, you’ll hear:
- How undealt grief affects leaders
- How to assess where you are in your journey with grief
- What is means to make meaning out of your grief
- Two options for dealing with your grief
- How grief shapes you as a leader
- How embracing grief provides a surprising power to shape you
- & much more!