Today’s podcast is with Erik Averill: Co-Founder and Partner at AWM Capital. He is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®) Professional and a Certified Private Wealth Advisor (CPWA®). Prior to AWM, Erik was a professional baseball player. He is the co-author of “PAID: How To Maximize Your Signing Bonus, Simplify The Money Game and Secure Your Future.” and is the host of the Athlete CEO podcast.
Erik’s vision and passion for educating people to pursue well-being as opposed to using money as a measuring stick for success are so tangible in this conversation.
In this podcast, Andy & Erik discuss:
- The true definition of wealth
- Deconstructing wealth to identify what it’s not
- How money is a tool for impact, and how wasted money is wasted impact
- The 3 pillars of successful management of wealth
- How poor emotional health leads to a decrease in your capital
- How to set up boundaries so that you aren’t continually taken advantage of for your wealth (plus, how to get out of this cycle if you’re already in it)
- & much more
Where to Find Erik: