Today we are continuing our discussion around compassion and candor. If you missed the first episode in this series, we’d encourage you to listen to it here.
In part 1 of this series, we expressed that the whole leader possesses both a high level of compassion and candor.
In this second episode, Andy digs deeper into:
- How compassion can shape your leadership for the better.
- 3 practical steps to level-up in this area of your life.
- How to tolerate being uncomfortable when you see someone in pain.
- How compassion should lead to connection, and how to redirect someone if it’s not.
- Setting up healthy boundaries when opening up to deeper levels in your relationships.
- & much more!
This episode is full of practical tips, and you are going to want to listen to it twice!