Today’s episode is with Trish Robinson, Executive Director at Eastmark with Cohere, an innovative market leader providing a distinct approach to community design and management driven by intentional connection and partnership. Trish has developed her leadership over the last 20 years and shares her experience exploring her strengths and the unavoidable shadow sides to those traits. “Performance” worked to a point, but self-awareness was the catalyst that spurred her leadership forward.
In this episode, you’ll hear:
- Her core value of authenticity and the personal cost of not living into it
- Her experience as an enneagram 3, shifting from a grind mindset, learning to create space to pause, and the unexpected positive impact on her performance.
- How to approach the continual success and failure that leadership requires.
- And more!
If you’re a leader looking to grow your leadership capability by exercising your self-awareness skills regularly, visit www.pursuewhole.com/coaching to explore our unique coaching program and schedule a free discovery call.
Ways to connect with Trish:
- Cohere website: coherelife.com
- Trish Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Trish’s LinkedIn