Thanks for being a listener of the Pursue Whole podcast! Our team has been working behind the scenes to relaunch this platform, and we can’t wait to share these changes with you in just a few short weeks.
In the meantime, we’re going to be re-airing some of our top podcasts, giving you the opportunity to revisit our best episodes as we prepare for launch!
Original show notes:
Today, Andy breaks down 10 questions intended to help you build better relationships. These can be applied to a variety of relationships, including those with co-founders, executive team members, spouses, friends, and even your children.
The best gift you can give someone is to be fully present with them. We’d encourage you to re-listen to this episode, write down 2-3 of the questions that connected with you the most, and start practicing them in your relationships today.
10 Questions to Build Better Relationships:
- How can I be in this with you?
- Could you summarize what you’re saying into one sentence?
- Based on what you just shared, what do you most want me to know about you?
- Can you say that again in a different way? I really want to hear you, but I’m having a hard time understanding.
- Can you tell me more?
- What’s the hardest part about that?
- If you were to step back, what are you noticing in yourself?
- When you think about that, does it light you up or does it drain you?
- If that emotion had a voice, what would it say?
- Can I share with you what I’m noticing?
These 10 questions will help you stay present with someone and help you foster depth, awareness, & growth as a person.
Original episode available here.
If you want to grow your leadership capability by exercising your self-awareness skills regularly, visit pursuewhole.com/coaching to explore our unique coaching program and schedule a free discovery call.