Thanks for being a listener of the Pursue Whole podcast! Our team has been working behind the scenes to relaunch this platform, and we can’t wait to share these changes with you in just a few short weeks.
In the meantime, we’re going to be re-airing some of our top podcasts, giving you the opportunity to revisit our best episodes as we prepare for launch!
Original show notes:
Today’s episode is with Trish Robinson, Executive Director at Eastmark with Cohere, an innovative market leader providing a distinct approach to community design and management driven by intentional connection and partnership. Trish has developed her leadership over the last 20 years and shares her experience exploring her strengths and the unavoidable shadow sides to those traits. “Performance” worked to a point, but self-awareness was the catalyst that spurred her leadership forward.
In this episode, you’ll hear:
- Her core value of authenticity and the personal cost of not living into it
- Her experience as an enneagram 3, shifting from a grind mindset, learning to create space to pause, and the unexpected positive impact on her performance.
- How to approach the continual success and failure that leadership requires.
- And more!
Ways to connect with Trish and link to her original episode here:
- Cohere website: coherelife.com
- Trish Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Trish’s LinkedIn
If you’re a leader looking to grow your leadership capability by exercising your self-awareness skills regularly, visit www.pursuewhole.com/coaching to explore our unique coaching program and schedule a free discovery call.